ARION is a next-generation wearable that helps runners improve their technique to run faster, longer and safer.
It consists of pressure-sensitive insoles that measure the direct interaction between your feet and the ground, alongside advanced footpods that include GPS sensors, accelerometers and gyroscopes to paint a complete and detailed picture of your running technique.
What can you do with ARION?
With ARION you can:
- Measure your run without you noticing the hardware
- Analyze your running technique in great detail
- Receive real-time coaching advice to improve your running technique
- Receive training suggestions based on your own data
- Stay safe at night with customizable LEDs
- Run in the rain or through puddles
- Connect to coaches and other professionals for expert advice (coming soon)
- Leave your phone at home thanks to on-board memory and GPS (coming soon)
Who uses ARION?
ARION can add a lot of value for runners of all different levels:
- Recreational runners that want to learn how to run without injuries using ARION's coaching AI
- Experienced runners that want to take control of their own running training
- (Semi)-professional runners/triathletes who want to shave a few seconds off their marathon time
Additionally, ARION can be a very useful tool for coaches, nutritionists, podiatrists, and other experts.
What does it cost and how do I get one?
ARION can be purchased directly in our webshop at arion.run/store. Visit our webshop to find the most up-to-date prices. When ordering an ARION system you have the option to either purchase an ARION with on-board GPS, or one without on-board GPS. If you'd like to run without your phone, choose the version with on-board GPS.